On Tuesday 21 January UKOTA held two important meetings in Parliament for its members. The first was a meeting with the recently elected Speaker of the House of Commons, the Rt Hon Sir Lindsay Hoyle MP. Sir Lindsay has been a strong supporter of the UK’s Overseas Territories throughout his time in the House of […] Read more...
We (The United Kingdom Overseas Territories Associations) are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our members, visitors to our web site and subscribers to our newsletter.
Please see our WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS HERE.
- find out what information we hold and where and how it is stored
- make amendments to the data we hold
- request to be removed from our mailing list
- request for your data to be deleted
- request to be added to our mailing list
- January (1)